Uganda is increasingly becoming a frequented spot for tourists around the world. With many National parks Like Lake Mburo National Park, Kibale National Park, Murchison National Park, Queen Elizabeth National Park, Rwenzori National, Semiliki National Park, Bwindi Gorilla Park and Among Others and tourist attractions to see, it will always remain the pearl of Africa. In order to help you enjoy Uganda safaris, there are some places you must visit because of the Tourism Potential found in those areas and the Best Example is Bwindi National Park which is the Home to the mountain gorillas in Uganda, Half of the world’s Gorilla Population is found in Bwindi. Bwindi is well known for not only mountain Gorillas but also Birding Destination due to the Thick forests and woodland found in the park which have also harboured various birding species, Murchison Fall National Park in Uganda is the National Park well known for the Birders who wish to see the Shoebill which is the rare bird to be seen and this park is a wildlife park and has variety of other wild animals, on a Uganda safari to spot out the tree climbing lions your safari package has to been including the Queen Elizabeth national park where game drives will be made and you will have a chance to view the tree climbing lions in their wild nature. Something that will always make you interested to come back on Uganda Safari, over and over again. Below are the top destinations you should visit in Uganda
- Bwindi National Park, This is the home of the endangered Mountain Gorillas in Uganda. Perhaps the most interesting Jungle Park where you can trek the Mountain gorillas in the thick and Woodland forests. Other activities in the park include forest walks and birding.
- Queen Elizabeth National Park, This is one of the most visited national parks in Uganda. Queen Elizabeth lies in the south western part of the country. You can see wildlife in its abundance and the famous tree climbing lions in Ishasha. Activities include game drives, nature walks and a launch cruise.
- Murchison Falls National Park, The Park is named after the great and mighty Murchison Falls in Uganda. The falls on the Nile provide such a spectacular view that you cannot miss. There are plenty of other attractions to see like chimpanzees, kobs, various bird species and so much more.
- Kibale Forest, This Park is largely known for its primates, you can see the chimpanzees, the baboons, various types of monkeys and other primates. While in the forest, there are pleasant activities you can engage yourself in, such as forest walks and birding.
- Rwenzori Mountains, This is for hikers; visit the glaciers of the Rwenzori Mountains in a circuit of 6 days. The mountain vegetation and the birds especially the Rwenzori trace is Exciting.
- Other attractions and activities for your Uganda safaris include other national parks such as Semiliki, Elgon, Lake Mburo and Mgahinga which are equally wonderful. Explore the pearl of Africa during your next vacation to Africa.